1/3 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup honey
1 teaspoon grated ginger
6 garlic cloves, crushed
1/3 cup sliced green onion
1/3 cup apple cider or pear nectar
4 lbs beef short ribs
1 tablespoon sesame seed, roasted and ground
1. Combine all ingredients. Dip each piece of meat in the sauce.
2. Layer in a flat dish or pan and pour marinade on top. Marinate for 4-12 hours.
3. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
4. Remove short ribs from marinade pat dry and discard marinade.
5. Grill short ribs until slightly charred and tender
6. Garnish with sesame seeds
Recipe from RecipeZarr posted by Rita.